compensation: Competitive depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced, successful Financial Advisor seeks an energized, confident individual who is excited to be a part of a growing Financial Planning practice ready to go to the next level! Our clients are primarily employees of Providence Health and Services.
Please only apply if you can say "yes" to the following:
• I pay attention to the details - accuracy is critical.
• I am great on the phone and love interaction with clients.
• I am responsive/high touch with client - it matters!
• My computer skills are above average - I love spreadsheets!
• I am undaunted by a challenge or figuring out something on my own.
• I am comfortable preparing paperwork for client meetings.
• Utilizing different brokerage technology platforms is something I have done before - it does not scare me!
• I am system/process/workflow oriented. It is very rare that anything falls through the cracks.
• When given tools to do my job, I explore them and utilize them to their maximum benefit.
• I know what a CRM is and how to use it.
• I am highly organized and have no trouble coordinating client account openings, transfers, any and all service and reviews.
• I believe email is more time effective then telephoning-wasn't there a study done on this?
• I understand the importance of maintain books and records according to industry regulations, staying abreast of changes and make this a top priority on a daily basis.
• I am not above ordering office supplies or running an occasional errand for the office.
• Variety is the spice I life - I really like doing different things.
• I welcome opportunities to learn new things and continuously improving my skill set.
• Confidentiality is non-negotiable.
• I have great discipline around documenting conversations with clients and/or home office staff - but I prefer email as it is self-documenting!
• I am a loyal, committed employee assuming I am well treated.
• I have a logical mind and have no problem defining problems, collecting data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. I know when I need to take it up the ladder and when I don't.
• I am incredibly respectful of others time.
• Doing business with the Financial Advisor I support should be easy and a pleasant experience.
• I have been told that I am a great communicator - I am clear in both written and verbal communication. I know how much detail needs to be provided and how to present information in a manner that is compete and clear.
• I have a clean U4 (if applicable). I have never filed bankruptcy. I have no criminal record.
Experience: 3 years preferred
Currently have or are willing to test for Series 6/65 and life/health insurance licenses
Salary: competitive depending on experience and credentials
To apply: Email your resume to: Mary@FinancialIndependenceNow.com
I will only consider resumes received with a cover letter. Please tell me a little about yourself and why you think you are a good candidate for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers