We are a well-established CPA firm in Clackamas looking for an experienced accountant to add to our team full time during tax season (January 15 through April 15) and 15-20 hours per week during the rest of the year. Our firm has a long-term and stable client base and flexibility to accommodate the demands of your personal and professional life. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package based on your skills and experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
Primary duties include:
- Preparation of business and individual income tax returns.
- Client accounting and bookkeeping services.
- Prepare and maintain depreciation schedules.
Required qualifications and skills:
- At least 3 years of experience preparing business and individual tax returns.
- Experience using QuickBooks to adjust client's books and make necessary journal entries.
- Experience using UltraTax CS, Fixed Assets CS and Engagement CS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- CPA, CPA candidate, EA, LTP or LTC preferred.