Seasons Management is a fast-growing senior housing company, managing independent living, assisted living and memory care communities in the U.S. We are looking for a full-time team member that is detail-oriented with strong organizational skills for our accounting department.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting in accounting for our Senior Living Communities and Property portfolios.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Prepare appropriate journal entries for month end financials.
* Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts ensuring the accuracy of the income and expenses.
* Basic accounting procedures: (A/R, A/P, P/R)
* Bank Reconciliations.
* Payroll Experience.
Seasons Management offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Seasons Management is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be able to flawlessly pass a fingerprint/criminal background check, a pre-employment drug test, and a comprehensive reference check. Candidates who are interested in the position, please send a current resume with a cover letter attached.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field preferred.
* Minimum of two years' experience in Human Resources/payroll preferred.
* ADP or third party payroll processing experience preferred.
* Strong organization, oral and written communication skills.
* Self-managed and ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
Thank you for applying!
College degree preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
Minimum of two years' experience in Human Resources/payroll preferred.
ADP or third party payroll processing experience preferred.
Knowledge of wage & hour laws.
Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
Requires ability to retain a high level of confidentiality, positive attitude, initiative, flexibility, dependability, and ability to work and problem solve as a team player.
Ability to multitask and produce accurate results in a time-efficient manner.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
If you are interested in becoming a team member of Seasons Management, please reply to this email a cover letter, resume, previous work history references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers