Want to work in a local chocolate factory? We are looking for helping hands with little experience and chocolatiers who have a background in confections to join our team.
Responsible for ongoing day-to-day tasks in production or packaging of chocolate confections. Punctual for work each day. Working with a pleasant attitude with lots of energy.
PAY RANGE: DOE
SCHEDULE: M-F Day shift. No Sundays, but some Saturdays during the holidays!
• Complete scheduled production and or packaging assignments scheduled each day
• Follow work processes and procedures accurately and consistently
• Participate in daily cleaning tasks
• Ability to communicate with team members about necessary job related information, in a professional and timely manner
• Ability to perform all work related duties in English
• Ability to tie ribbon, twist, fold, cut, dip chocolate, work with chocolate cookies, near ovens, and follow food handlers guidelines
• Basic food manufacturing or handling experience, and or, experience with production of chocolate
• Sitting or standing in one place for up to three to four hours at a time
• Frequent lifting of 1-10 pounds
• Infrequent lifting of objects weighing up to 30lbs.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This employment is seasonal unless you are an experienced confectioner looking for a steady job you may be retained after the holiday season.
Please email is your resume and cover letter telling us about your relevant work experience and why you want to join our team.
Send resume to: teresaATpuddinriverchocolates.com (please substitute the @ symbol for the word "AT")
(NO WALK IN AND NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE).
Deadline is September 1, 2019
Puddin’ River Chocolates is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers