compensació: Starts at $16.50 per hour tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an experienced Cook for making yogurt preps, ice cream bases and other sweet fillings. Shift is Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturdays; 8:00pm to 5:00am. We offer employer paid healthcare, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match.
Job Summary: Reviews ingredients contents list and specific batch instruction to ensure accuracy and consistency, before production process. Operates food processing equipment, including but not limited to mixers, sieves and steam kettles adhering to the highest standards of quality and safety.
1. Operates ALL site food processing equipment, including but not limited to mixers, sieves and steam kettles.
2. Packages finished product.
3. Tests and records in process verification checks of finished products as necessary.
4. Completes daily documentation of batches with comprehensive understanding of the data and its impact to the operation
5. Operates within all standard operating procedures.
6. Cleans and maintains work area.
7. Operates forklifts and other heavy equipment.
8. Adhere to proper Good Manufacturing Practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. High school diploma or general education degree.
2. One to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the company.
4. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
5. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
6. Ability to operate forklift and/or certified to operate forklift.
Working Conditions/Physical Factors:
1. Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions. Temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour
2. Worker may be exposed to a loud working environment.
3. Worker may be exposed to hazards in the work place such as proximity to equipment conducting extreme heat, moving parts, and electrical current
4. Must be able to work in environment containing allergens (nuts, milk, wheat, etc.)
5. Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
6. Occasionally required to use hands and fingers
7. Frequently required to talk or hear
8. Frequently required to taste and smell
9. Frequently required to lift/push/pull/carry weight up to 50 pounds
10. Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
11. Exposure to moving mechanical parts
12. Exposure to fumes or airborne particles
Other Duties as Assigned:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades