compensation: $14.50-$17.20 per hour to start, depending on experience employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Harvest Grill is currently seeking to hire a Pastry Assistant. This position is part time, approximately 20 hours a week, with weekends required.
Harvest Grill is a fast-casual full-service restaurant located in the burgeoning Milwaukie community. Harvest Grill is located within Rose Villa, a spirited and active senior living community whose residents are passionate about their food and pastries.
We offer a competitive wage range, starting between $14.50-$17.20/hour, depending on experience. In addition, all employees can contribute to a 403b plan with generous employer match after 1 year. What else can you expect? No late nights; 24/7 access to our on-site gym and pool; a location accessible by both bus and MAX; an open campus situated on 22 acres overlooking the beautiful Willamette River; and an on-site working kitchen garden, with fresh produce integrated in to our Food and Beverage programming.
We are looking for someone with a strong knowledge base and a broad repertoire for desserts and baked goods. The right candidate will be:
• Experienced - all applicants must have a minimum of 2 years professional baking experience.
• Motivated - must be a self-starter that is able to work well with and without supervision to produce our recipes to quality standards.
• Fast - must work quickly and effectively in a diverse teamwork environment.
• Skilled - ideal candidate has great knife skills, customer service skills, strong knowledge of food and cooking, excellent sanitation practices, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun and challenging culinary environment.
• Friendly - be able to assist our customers in a friendly, helpful manner.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Rose Villa does not discriminate! We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or age.