If this excites you and you would like to know more, we would love to hear from you. Please check out the job opportunities we have available. We offer a dedicated management team, opportunities for recognition, growth and advancement, programs and encouragement for your personal wellness, a fun workplace, and family to be part of.
We are a family caring for families!
Open Job Positions: Caregivers / Med Techs
Employment: Full-Time and Part-Time shifts available, Non-Exempt
Typical Schedules: 8-hour shifts (Day 6a-2p, Swing 2p-10p, Night 10a-6p)
*On-Call Work is also available
• Relevant experience is a plus;
• Great attitude, and ability to be trained
• Flexible schedule and availability to work on weekends and holidays;
• A love of working with the elderly in a customer-service-oriented environment; and
• Ability to have fun every day, and Enhance Lives and Celebrate the Excitement of Living!
• Provide assistance to residents with their activities of daily living as required by their care plan;
• Actively encourage Vitality to residents, wellness for mind, body, spirit;
• Ensure that residents are safe, cared for, and comfortable;
• Ensure clean, safe and esthetically pleasing environment;
• Continually have good organizational and team work skills that promote positive and productive work force;
• Adhere to additional duties assigned by the Community Nurses and Executive Director.
Summary of Benefits:
• Health Insurance Benefits including Medical & Prescription, and Dental
• 401k Retirement Fund with Employer-Match Program
• Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave, and Holiday Pay
• Vitality Program - Vitality Center (Fitness Gym and Pool) Free Membership and Earn $$ for using it.
• Staff Meals - free or low cost
• Walk and Bike Commuters Program - Earn $$ for walking and/or riding your bike to work
• Discounted Bus Passes
• Carpooling Program - Earn a gas card
• Employee Referral Program
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Available to all employees on day one
Town Center Village is conveniently located only 2 blocks from Clackamas Town Center Mall with easily accessible bus or shuttle service. We encourage you to visit our campus and see for yourself what makes Town Center Village a unique and wonderful place to work. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please reply with your resume if you are interested in joining our team!
**Include the description "AL Caregiver or Med Aide" in the Subject line. **
Other positions available: Medication Technicians, Caregivers, CMA, C.N.A., Director of Nursing, RN / LPN, Resident Care Manager, Line Cook, Wait Staff, and evening Security/Maintenance.
Town Center Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades