fer public. favoritaGREAT CAREGIVERS NEEDED TO JOIN A GREAT TEAM! (Oregon City)oculta aquesta publicació
compensació: Starting wage depends on Experience, UP TO 13.25/hour/start tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
The Caregiver is responsible for all duties in relation to safely providing for the resident's care and well-being. It requires a responsible demeanor in order for the resident population to have confidence in your ability to provide for their care needs. It is critical for you to call for assistance if you are unsure of how to manage a situation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains the community's philosophy.
2. Is knowledgeable of policies and procedures.
3. Reads and understands the daily 24 hour communication reports.
4. Understands the resident alert status and what to be aware of where the resident is concerned and reports any changes immediately.
5. Understands and agrees to follow the resident's interim service plan as care needs change.
6. Is aware of the changing needs of the resident based on their service plan.
7. Assist with all of the care needs a resident might require including, but not limited to, toileting, ambulation, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, escorting, and transferring from place to place.
8. Have good communication skills.
9. Maintains confidentiality with resident and fellow employee's information.
10. Appropriate phone etiquette.
11. Notifies Resident Care Coordinator/Executive Director/Health Services Director (HSD) of resident changes of condition.
12. Will assist in the dining room during meal times including, but not limited to, set up, take meal/beverage orders, serve, bus tables.
13. Will assist with activities when required and/or be responsible for getting the residents to scheduled activities.
14. Will be responsible for getting the resident ready and to the lobby for scheduled appointments
15. Will be aware of what constitutes a change of condition and report to Medication Tech/Resident Care Coordinator/HSD immediately.
16. Maintains the cleanliness of the employee break room.
17. Delivers and re-stocks the residents' incontinent supplies.
18. Capable of washing, drying, folding and returning laundry to the correct resident.
19. Collects and disposes trash in designated receptacles.
20. Has knowledge of, and can demonstrate proper technique, or can learn how to assist with a gait belt, sit to stand lift, transfer board, oxygen equipment, catheter, specimen, transfer pole, trapeze, wheel chair, scale, and other equipment as directed by the Resident Care Coordinator/HSD.
21. Capable of taking accurate vital signs and weights.
22. Accurately completes an incident report.
23. Aware of and can perform assigned housekeeping duties including, but not limited to, dusting, vacuuming, polishing, wiping down hand rails, chairs, and tables, picking up newspapers, clean bathrooms, re-stock toilet and paper towels and mop.
24. Maintains general cleanliness of the resident's apartment (cleans commodes, hi-rise toilet seats).
25. Does not disrupt resident's belongings when in the apartment unless specifically asked to do so by the resident.
26. Reports to maintenance/Executive Director/Resident Care Coordinator regarding any safety issues in resident's apartment such as frayed cords, broken furniture/equipment, etc.
27. Notifies management when an incident or error occurs while on shift.
28. Reads the daily shift to shift communication and documents appropriately of any duties left for the next shift.
29. Adheres to dress code.
30. Fill-in for the receptionist as directed by Executive Director/Resident Care Coordinator.
31. Capable of assisting in care needs of residents, which might include lifting requirements up to 50 pounds.
32. Answers call lights in a timely manner.
33. Maintains responsibility for: pagers, keys and walkies while on duty and signs them in and out every shift.
34. Keep current on First Aide/CPR as directed by Resident Care Coordinator.
35. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or any other management staff.
1. Read the 24 hour communication book and respond as necessary to issues.
2. Review all residents on alert status
3. Read any new interim service plans that could have been initiated.
4. Replace staff who call off work, when possible
5. Clock in and out accurately
6. Notify RCC/HSD/Executive Director as needed when issues arise.
1. Other job duties as assigned by HSD/RCC
2. Check schedules for any changes.
1. Attend and participate in the scheduled mandatory in-services
2. Attend and participate in other scheduled meetings (Safety, Quality Assurance)
Exposure to blood/body fluid possible
Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs. Must be able to stand, walk, stoop and/or bend for periods of up to eight hours with breaks as provided for in the employee handbook.
Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
High school graduate preferred. Preferred proficiency in English. Attends in-services monthly required for position. Receives and maintains First Aid certification.
This is a full time rotating position only- 4 days on, 2 days off
To apply online:
Go to www.gilmanpark.com
then go to "about us" tab
then to "careers"
then click onto "Online Employment Application Click here"
Apply in person:
Come into Gilman Park Assisted Living to fill out a paper application
2205 Gilman Drive
Oregon City, OR 97045
Call for Directions:
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades