fer public. favoritaMental Health Therapist- Outpatient Services (Oregon City)oculta aquesta publicació
compensació: $19.36-$25.06, please refer to job post organització sense ànim de lucre tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
Mental Health Therapist
Oregon City, OR
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job Code: MHT-462
Are you looking for a rewarding job? Do you want to help your community?
Is having a company culture that values career growth, and offers learning opportunities important to you? Do you value and embrace diversity? If so, we encourage you to apply to Morrison Child and Family Services!
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don't hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Morrison Child and Family Services is seeking a Mental Health Therapist (MHT) who is passionate about working with youth, adolescents, and their families. This position provides outpatient mental health and/or substance use treatment in a clinic setting. The responsibilities of the MHT include assessments, treatment planning, individual, family, and group therapy. This position is responsible for maintaining the clinical record for each client and ensuring that the clinical record meets all compliance standards., Therapists will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, and as part of the larger organization, employees of Morrison share a commitment to the Sanctuary Model and its principles listed above. These values create a common language and vision throughout the organization. The Sanctuary concepts drive our mission forward by acknowledging and addressing the adversity experienced by clients and staff members.
Education and Work Experience:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
• Master's level degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field.
• Minimum of one year of experience in a mental health setting providing therapy to children and families.
• Licensure preferred but not required.
• Must be able to meet QMHP requirements under State of Oregon MHDD Division's Administrative rules.
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
• Valid driver's license for state of residency and driving record permitting coverage under corporate auto liability policy. If driving personal vehicle, must provide proof of auto liability insurance. If driving personal vehicle for work-related purposes 3 times a week or more on average must have and maintain personal auto liability coverage at $100,000/$100,000 level.
• Bloodborne Pathogens training is required on first day of employment.
• Must pass criminal history check.
Mental Health Therapist: $19.36-$20.53
Mental Health Therapist -Licensed: $22.47-$22.99
Mental Health Therapist (Bilingual): $21.10-$22.38
Mental Health Therapist (Licensed & Bilingual): $24.49-$25.06
• Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code "MHT-462" in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you're applying for the Mental Health Therapist position.
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
No phone calls please.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
autoritzes el contacte d'agències de personal
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades