Patient Care Coordinator needed for our Oral Surgery Practice near St. Vincent Hospital. We are proud of our practice, our teamwork, and our amazing surgeons.
Patient Care Specialist duties include:
• Managing all aspect of patient's treatment
• Present treatment plans to patients
• Prepare the doctor's daily schedule
• Confirm surgical and preoperative patient appointments
• Ensure post-surgery charges are accurate and submit electronic insurance claims properly
• Manage insurance aging report and patient account balances follow up. Post patient payments
• Liaison with referring offices for all patient-related information
• Answers phone timely, with a smile on your face and taking accurate messages
• Schedule patient appointments accurately and collect/update patient personal information
Our generous benefits package includes: paid time off and paid holidays, health and dental insurance and 401K with matching contribution and profit share.
If you feel you have these PCC skills and experience, we invite you to send your cover letter, resume, and references to the above email address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers