We are looking to hire a full-time Optometric Assistant to join our team oriented office. We are a family friendly office. Integrity and caring is very important in all aspects of the services we provide to our patients.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to hire for MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY, (4) - 10 hour days.
HOURS WOULD BE:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 7:30 am - 6:40 pm
Thursday: 6:30 am - 5:40 pm
OPTOMETRIC EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
SOME DUTIES OF THE POSITION WOULD INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Pre-testing patients (including Visual Acuities/Optomap)
- Assisting the doctor in the room (charting and instilling drops)
- Contact lens training
- Ordering contacts and supplies
- Dispensing and verifying contacts
SOME OF THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS A GREAT TEAM MEMBER NEEDS WOULD BE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Enjoys and able to greet patients in a warm/friendly manner is essential
- Enjoys and able to talk on phone with patients is essential
- Enjoys and able to multitask, doing several things at once is essential
- Able to and enjoy a fast pace is essential
- Detail oriented - able to pay attention to, and track details, is essential
- Computer skills are essential
- A Professional attitude is essential
- Good work ethic is essential
- Integrity and honesty is essential.
We offer a competitive salary, with benefits.
Please email a COVER LETTER and your RESUME.
We look forward to hearing from you!