We currently have an opening for an Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA) to join our clinic in Milwaukie, Oregon. The purpose of this position is to be centered on patient care and patient relationships. We are committed to the business of patient care and your professional development, which means that there will be opportunities for growth.
• EFDA license
• Exceptional customer service
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Excellent organization and prioritizing skills
• Genuine empathy for others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for improving health care experience and outcomes
• Team player who can collaborate with different types of people
• $500.00 signing bonus
• Continuous on-the-job learning and skills development from broad scope of patient visits
• Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and many other benefits programs
If you have a desire to grow and have a passion for providing exceptional dental care, please reply with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers