compensation: DOE Plus Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
- 18 or older
- Valid drivers' license with an insurable driving record (can be negotiated depending on the job title as the responsibilities will vary)
-Maneuver concrete bags weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Mix materials such as mortar, grout, concrete, plaster, etc.
- Operate equipment for applying, mixing, pumping or spreading concrete.
- Use floats, trowels or screed to level concrete.
-Willing to train you
-Plastering skills are a plus
- Looking for a person who can multi-task, has a positive attitude, exceptional work ethic, self-management as well as a team player with a willingness to learn new skills.
Imperative that you are dependable and reliable!
We work on projects all year long.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers