Title: Order Selector
QR Code Link to This Post
Status: Full-time, hourly
Schedule: Shift starts at 5:00PM. Shifts are 8-10 hours long. Must be able to work weekends and most holidays.
Job Summary: Picks produce orders in a refrigerated warehouse according to voice pick system (Vocollect) with particular attention being given to speed, quality and safety. Primary equipment used is electric pallet jack.
• At least 6 months or more of related experience or training
• Willing to work near moving mechanical parts and in extreme cold (non-weather, warehouse temped at ~36 degrees)
• Ability to work in environment with a usually loud noise level
• Capable of regularly lifting and/or moving up to sacks/cases anywhere between 25-75lbs
• Ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence, memos and write simple correspondence
• Ability to read/write/record data and perform simple mathematical calculations
• Must follow instructions, respond to management direction
• Reliable; consistently at work and on time
• Observes and follows proper safety procedures; willingness to report potentially unsafe conditions
• Medical, vision and dental
• Short term disability
• 401(k) w/Fidelity
• Free 20k life insurance policy
• Free employee stock
• 100% paid college tuition with American Public University for you and your dependents up to age 24
• Vacation, sick and holiday pay
• Employee appreciation events, Safety & Wellness Fair, Biggest Loser Challenge and so much more!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online using the following link:
Order Selector-Swing Shift: https://www.charliesproduce.com/careers/careers-portland/