Barclay Village is seeking a full time Maintenance Technician. This community needs an experienced Maintenance Technician to keep it in pristine condition. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing maintenance including repairs, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, janitorial services and pool maintenance.
• Completion of work orders.
• Upkeep of the grounds and amenities.
• Basic knowledge of equipment functions and appliances.
• Ensure all equipment is in working condition.
• Understand layout of the property and awareness of equipment locations.
• Communicate with the Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property.
• Servicing requests that result in working both in and outdoors.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Exceptional safety skills.
• Completion of unit turns (follows turnover checklist).
• Addresses emergency work orders after hours and on weekends, as necessary.
• Other duties as required.
• General maintenance experience required.
• Cleaning experience.
• Inventory experience.
• Experience in turning a unit.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
• Demonstrates ability to resolve conflict in a calm and professional manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends.
• Must be able to complete scheduled, routine tasks quickly and efficiently without supervision.
This is full-time working 40 hours a week. Your workdays will be Tuesday to Saturday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. As a full-time employee you will be eligible for medical benefits following your first full 30 days of continuous employment, PTO, bonuses, paid holidays and more!
Please submit your resume via this website.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers