We are always looking to enhance our team with passionate and knowledgeable individuals looking to work in the legal cannabis industry. Preferred candidates are team players with a respect for the company mission and an interest in our day-to-day responsibilities.
QR Code Link to This Post
Established and growing retailer and producer looking for an experienced professional and fun individual to join our team!
Responsible for assisting in day to day growing processes including, but not limited to: Pesticide application, irrigation, sanitization, familiar with lighting/temperature controls, fertilization, de-leafing, trellising, transplanting, cloning, and monitoring the overall health of plants
• Able follow direction and complete tasks in a timely and thorough manner
• Maintain an organized and clean work area
• Detail oriented
• Individually motivated
• High energy work ethic
• Must be on time & ready to work when scheduled
• Expected to maintain professionalism at all times
• Must be able to work through challenges in a positive and productive manner
• No intoxicants in the workplace
• 21+ years of age required by State of Oregon
• Must have current OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
• Accept other garden duties assigned by Grower Lead
• Maintain cultivation protocols
Please respond via email with a brief description about yourself and attach your resume.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!