compensation: Very competative based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Airstream Adventures Northwest - Portland, the #1 Airstream service department in the nation for three years, is hiring for a shop foreman. We sell and service all makes, models and classes of coaches specializing in Airstreams. This is a great opportunity to join a company that values your skills while offering a fantastic work environment. We realize how important quality technicians are to exceeding our customer's expectations. We are looking to bring on an experienced Shop Foreman to lead our team of amazing RV techs.
Please apply using the link below. Do not email your resume.
* Supervise the shop personnel while working directly with the service manager
* Implement and oversee effective and efficient work procedures
* Provide assistance with the verification of parts required and procedures to be used for repairs when required
* Maintain shop cleanliness and security of shop assets
* Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, quality, safety and on-time delivery
* 2+ years of experience at a shop or dealer
* A background and proven success in any of these fields are desirable: handyman, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, welding, and similar
* RVIA certification preferred
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy
* Must have your own tools
* Strong work ethic
* Excellent customer service skills
* Leadership skills for providing coaching, guidance, and assisting in the development of the team
* High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability
* Good driving record with current driver's license
We need a team player with a great attitude to join this team. If you are looking for a secure, dynamic company that you can grow with please contact us. We offer a competitive hourly wage, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K, and PTO. Airstream Adventures Northwest is a drug free company. Please apply with a resume detailing your qualifications, including related education and experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers