AMS is gearing up for summer! We are seeking multiple seasonal lifeguards to work at a beautiful clubhouse in a private, exclusive community located in West Linn, Oregon. AMS is recruiting on behalf of a client, one of the homeowner's associations in our portfolio.
QR Code Link to This Post
Association Management Services Northwest is the newest addition to The Management Group's family of companies. TMG was founded in 1985 by President, Carmen Villarma, as a single family property management company. Since then, TMG has expanded into a conglomeration of five companies that encompass all aspects of property management today, we are the largest property management company in Southwest Washington. We are proudly woman-owned and operated and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a lifeguard, you will ensure the safety and well-being of all pool patrons while always remaining friendly and courteous. The pool is open from 10:00am to 7:00pm and the hours are flexible, so you can choose what makes sense for you. You can expect an average of 20 hours per week, with the possibility of more. The pool opens on Memorial Day weekend and will close on October 1st.
What To Bring:
• Dependability: You can always be counted on to do your job and do it well. You don't cut corners, are reliable, and live and work with integrity.
• Awareness: You're acutely aware of your surroundings and of others and use sound judgement in all situations especially in emergencies.
• Communication: You thrive on connecting with people, and love building relationships.
• Experience: You are at least 18 years of age, are CPR and First Aid certified, and have current Water Safety/Lifeguard training from a nationally-recognized certifying body.
What You'll Do:
• Open and close the pool facility and ensure all proper pool equipment is in proper working order.
• Be the lifeguard on duty during active pool use.
• Be responsible for the safety of all participants in and around the pool area, enforce rules and regulations, and make sound judgments in emergency situations.
• Prevent injuries, eliminate hazards, and render emergency care within scope of training; record and immediately report any injuries or safety issues.
• Test pool chemicals and monitor and maintain the pool filtration system and oversee any necessary maintenance; continuously monitor pool chemical inventory to ensure that the pool does not have to shut down due to an inability to maintain water quality.
• Initiate and create friendly relationships with pool patrons, guests, and staff.
• Be responsible for light cleaning.
Get ready for summer and apply today by clicking the link below!