compensation: DOE + benefits (as eligible) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rose Law Firm is a boutique law firm in beautiful Lake Oswego that offers big-firm quality with small-firm customer service. Our firm offers a wide range of services both as transactional lawyers and as litigators within the practice areas of business transitions and succession planning, corporate, real estate, executive compensation, tax, and estate planning.
We strive to provide excellent service to our clients and provide a collaborative and respectful work environment for all our team members. We like to say that we take our work very seriously, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously. We welcome all applicants and strive to provide a workplace in which all employees feel included, respected, and valued.
We are a growing firm and are excited to add a new team member to our fun, flexible, and drama-free group of employees.
The right person for our Administrative Assistant/Receptionist role will have some prior office experience but more importantly be a quick and eager learner who is looking for a long term fit with a close-knit team. In this role you will be the first person our visitors see. We are looking for someone who is friendly, helpful, and will thrive in building relationships with our clients.
• Reception; receive clients; greet and screen visitors and telephone calls
• Keep office common spaces clean, tidy, and organized
• Coordinate new client engagements, including opening new client files/matters and performing conflict checks
• Manage firm-wide calendar and shared conference room
• Assist staff and attorneys with troubleshooting basic IT issues
• Manage mail/fax
• Manage deposits
• Enter and edit time and expenses in billing software
• Handle firm purchasing, stocking, and organizing of office supplies/snacks
• Coordinate CLE registration and compliance for attorneys
• File and organize electronic and physical client documents
• Run office errands as needed
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Minimum of two years' experience working in an office environment; experience working in a law office preferred
• Knowledge of basic office procedures and IT troubleshooting assistance
• Flexible team player able to adapt quickly and help with various tasks as needed
• Very organized with the ability to balance multiple tasks and competing priorities
• High attention to detail with a focus on providing a quality work product
• Customer service oriented with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
• Ownership mentality with ability to take initiative and solve problems as they arise
• Professional demeanor, communication, and work habits
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
If you enjoy working in an office environment, are a great team-player and willing to pitch in wherever needed to help the firm function effectively, we would like to talk with you!
We offer excellent benefits that include competitive pay, generous PTO and paid holidays, employer subsidized health/vision and dental plans, 401K with employer contribution and more! We are also in a great area of town, with access to major freeways and many great restaurants.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references.
This is a direct hire position and recruitment firm submissions will not be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers