compensation: to be disclosed during the interview process employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Buckley Law P.C. is a Pacific Northwest law firm located in Lake Oswego dedicated to helping our clients achieve success in their personal and professional lives. We provide a full range of transactional and litigation services while delivering an exceptional client experience.
We are adding to our Litigation team and looking for a Litigation Associate. This person will work with the team and litigation matters, primarily business and real estate related matters.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3-6 years of litigation experience, ideally in business litigation, real estate and/or construction
• An ability to prioritize multiple, concurrent matters and activities
• An ability to work well with different management styles
• Desire to learn and continuously improve skills and abilities
• Willingness to take on tough assignments and be resourceful
• Attentiveness to detail, be thorough in work activities, yet process information quickly
To apply for immediate consideration, please send a resume with a cover letter (email cover OK) to the email address provided.
If this position is not the right one for you and you are interested in Buckley Law, please send your resume with a cover letter, indicating the type of position in which you are interested. We will gladly keep your information for upcoming openings.