Work for Anderson Hay & Grain Co. in Aurora! Hiring now! $13/hr
QR Code Link to This Post
Anderson Hay & Grain Co.
Production Support 1
23261 Hubbard Cutoff Rd NE, Aurora, OR 97002
Duties include cutting and pulling twine from bales and sorting for quality. Discarding bale twine into desired areas, operating de-stacker and un-jamming bales from de-stacker. Using forklift as needed.
- Shift start: 5:00AM or 5:00PM
- Shift length: 10 hours
- Days: Monday - Friday with occasional Saturdays
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- Previous experience in an agricultural, manufacturing, or warehouse environment
- Farming experience is a plus
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
About Anderson Hay & Grain Co.
Anderson Hay & Grain Co., Inc.'s Oregon Division specializes in double compressed Oregon Grass Straw, providing a group of consistently palatable and cost effective forage fibers to export markets. The entire line of Grass Straw products are offered in a number of packaging options, including big bale.
PID = 3011