If you've ever been interested in a career in assembly and are looking for a great foot-in-the-door opportunity, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
QR Code Link to This Post
A well-established electronic manufacturing company is currently looking to grow their Entry-Level Assembly team.
This company manufactures high tech equipment that's used in multiple industries such as medical, science, forensic, automotive, energy and much more.
They offer competitive benefits along with yearly bonuses, and have many opportunities for growth and learning new skills. Employee appreciation events happen frequently in the form of pizza parties, BBQs and free breakfast on Fridays!
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions open on the day shift.
The best part? There is no assembly experience required for this role! You will receive paid training on everything you need to know.
Entry-Level Assembly Responsibilities:
• Assemble small electronic parts
• Follow visual step-by-step instructions
• Use basic hand tools
Entry-Level Assembly Requirements:
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Ability to stand for 8-10 hours a day
• Ability to use hand tools and follow step by step instructions
• Reliable transportation, this position is not public accessible
Pay: $14/hour plus overtime
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5:00-2:30pm - plus overtime on some Saturdays.
Location: Canby - Short commute from Salem, Woodburn, Wilsonville, Clackamas, Gladstone, Molalla, Aurora, and SE Portland.
• Unfortunately, this job is not public transit accessible and reliable transportation is required.
Does this Entry-Level Assembly role sound like the right fit for you? Apply today! Or you can call us at 503-946-3874 to schedule an interview.