compensation: Up to $23 Depending on skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is the leader in innovation and value. You will be part of the team that builds and installs single palletizers or systems integrated with existing conveyor and other material handling equipment to drive productivity and increase efficiency at their customer sites. New patented technologies from our client make palletizing reliable, easy, safe, and energy-efficient. This is not an assembly line! Each project is a custom build of a unique product. You will be able to use your strong experience and skills and develop new ones along the way!
Responsible for accuracy and organization of our client inventory. Reports to the Production Manager/Plant Manager. The primary objective is to lead a crew dedicated to maintaining inventory accuracy, storage, and flow, following established practices and continually improving this work department. This position requires participation in daily inventory tasks as well as leading a small group that performs inventory tasks.
• Maintain an up to date and accurate inventory.
• Maintain inventory and parts kit areas by applying the principles of the 5S model.
• Conduct root cause analysis to determine inventory discrepancies.
• Assign new inventory locations as required
• Remove obsolete inventory locations as required.
• Collaborate with accounting to determine the disposition of obsolete materials.
• Direct work of other inventory personnel.
• Conduct annual inventory counts as required.
• Audit inventory and report results.
• Maintain department data and reports
• Track shortages and continually improve to meet on-time deliveries.
• Work with other departments to correct errors.
• Demonstrate continuous improvements in your department.
• Ability to lead other employees
• Ability to operate a fork truck
• Operate Excel and other Microsoft office products
• Operate and maintain the inventory database
Pay: Up to $23 Depending on skills and experience
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-2:30 pm
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted “Best of Staffing” Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Apply online or call us today! 971.371.4028!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers