Columbia Body Manufacturing, an Industry leader in Truck and Trailer Manufacturing in the Northwest is expanding and looking for self-motivated, organized individuals to work in a production environment as Truck and Trailer Mechanics.
The responsibilities of this position will require the applicant to be able to install and/or troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic and low voltage electrical components on new and used trucks and trailers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Install hydraulic, pneumatic and low voltage electrical components on new and used trucks and trailers.
• Make repairs on units in a timely and safe manner.
• Maintain a clean and organized work station.
• Perform other mechanical related duties as required or assigned.
50-60 hours/week, Monday through Friday with an occasional Saturday - Day Shift
• 1 year experience in Truck and Trailer maintenance, repair and/or training.
• 1 year minimum Hydraulic experience and/or training.
• Working knowledge of air brake systems.
• Must have air and hand tools.Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• 1 year minimum experience installing and troubleshooting basic 12V DC electrical systems.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen test
FREE employee health, vision and dental insurance (dependent coverage available at employee expense)
Vacation available to use during 1st year - No need to wait an entire year to go on vacation.
Employee contributed 401(k) plan offered
COMPANY CATERED LUNCHES TWICE A MONTH
We are an equal opportunity employer and support a drug-free workplace.
To apply please submit your resume or come in and fill out a job application.
COLUMBIA BODY MANUFACTURING
10037 SE MATHER RD
CLACKAMAS, OR 97015
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers