compensation: Pay ranges from $16-$18/hr depending on position and department (plus earn overtime pay and quarterly bonuses!) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Like working with your hands are interested in how things are made? How would you like to work for a top Portland employer, and Fortune 500 company, that specializes in aerospace manufacturing – and pays nearly 30% more than other employers in the area?
This leading aerospace company is growing fast and currently has several can’t-beat, entry-level manufacturing opportunities. One may be right for you.
Jobs include working as a grinder, metal processor, shell removal operator and shop aide.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire jobs. No previous experience is required, but an interest in industrial work is preferred.
Openings available on swing and night shifts, and some flexibility is required.
Reasons why employees love working here:
• Competitive starting wages for entry-level positions
• Lots of overtime opportunities to earn a larger paycheck
• On-the-job training and lots of room for growth (A majority of the supervisors come from the floor level)
• Strong safety culture
• Phenomenal quarterly bonuses (ranging from 8% to as high as 24%!)
• Learn new skills – and get certified
Shift times may vary slightly by department but swing and night shifts generally fall within these hours:
• Swing: 2:00PM – 10:30PM or 3:00PM – 11:30PM (Monday – Friday)
• Nights: 11:00PM – 7:00AM (Sunday – Thursday)
• Please note: The ability to work weekends is also required, since production needs do increase
Benefits after conversion include:
• 401(k) plan with match
• Tuition assistance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Short and long-term disability
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid lunch
• Health and life insurance
• Supplemental life insurance
• Sick leave
• Health and fitness club reimbursement program
Pay ranges from $16-$18/hr depending on position and department (plus earn overtime pay and quarterly bonuses!)
Location: Milwaukie, OR - Right off of 205. (Not bus accessible due to shift times)
If you are interested in an entry-level manufacturing role, apply online today! Or call 503-594-4335 to learn more and speak to a recruiter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers