compensation: Very competitive compensation package! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DP Nicoli supplies highly specialized shoring and steel equipment to the construction industry.
We are currently looking for a Human Resource Administrator.
Does this describe you?
• Sound Judgment -- You can use common sense and make decisions within company policies and procedures.
• Proactive vs. reactive -- You don't wait to be told. Sometimes you might not get the level of direction you prefer, but that does not stop you from moving forward to the best of your ability.
• Team Contribution - You actively participate and share information as a committed member of the team and work with others to help complete goals and objectives.
• Flexible Persistence - You excel in a changing and challenging environment with tight deadlines and a quick pace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bi-Weekly Payroll
• Monthly Reports and Payroll
• Maintain Personnel Files
• Benefits Administration (401K, Cafeteria, COBRA, etc.)
• New Hire Enrollment
• Various Government Reporting
• Customer Service
• Assist with Month-End and Year-End Close
• Cross-Train with Other Accounting Staff
• Special Projects as Assigned
• 2-3 Years of Related Experience
• Self-Directed and Results-Oriented
• High Attention to Detail
• Energetic and Enthusiastic Personality
• Superb Organizational Skills
• Excellent Computer Skills (experience with Microsoft Office)
• Strong Communication Skills
DP Nicoli Provides the Following Additional Benefits to Our Employees:
• 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
• 5 Paid Sick Days
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 401k with Match
• Cafeteria Plan
• Employer-Paid Health and Dental Insurance
• Employer-Paid Life Insurance
• Employer- Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers