compensation: $16.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate position available for a daily driver with lot attendant responsibilities and light admin duties. We are a busy used auto dealer looking for an individual who wants to work.
*The primary responsibility of the position is to take control of the lot, moving cars, filling with gas, keeping the lot in order, rotating inventory.
*Second part is to assist service in returning parts, dropping off vehicles, odds and ends instructed by the Service Manager.
*Third is to assist the Administrative office, in daily runs around the Portland Metro area, filing, moving boxes, and limited data entry.
The right candidate with possess the following qualifications:
* Ability to drive an automatic, manual, and a wide range of vehicles in relation to size safely.
* Valid drivers license, and be insurable under our insurance.
* Self motivating
* Wants to work, and has demonstrated with previous employment that they are reliable in coming to work, and
showing up on time.
* Ability to lift 40+lbs
* Quick learner, who takes constructive criticism for what is it is.....constructive.
* Enjoys driving, some days the position if filled with driving during the day.
* Ability to manage time effectively.
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
We offer, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
If interested in this position, please respond to this post with your resume, and 3 references with at least 2 from previous employers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers