compensation: $16-18 DOE and $700 in rent with Utilties 100% paid. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
C&R Real Estate Services is currently seeking a PART TIME Community Manager for Tulip Crest Apartments and Cimarron Apart, totaling 31-units, located in West Linn and North Portland area. Previous property management experience preferred but will train the right person. The Community Manager is responsible for all aspects of leasing apartments, grounds keeping and common area cleaning. You are required to live on-site for this position. The office is a 2 bedroom apartment with rent for $700 and all utilities are covered 100%. The hours are M-F from 8:00am-12pm. THIS IS A NO SMOKING PROPERTY.
The Community Manager is responsible for showing units and screening prospective residents, collection and tracking of payments, preparation of paperwork and notices while maintaining files and records and grounds/common areas. Maintaining courteous relations with residents and vendors is essential to this position. The Community Manager is required to live on-site with a 25% rent discount, the manager also receives a utility credit.
- Leasing units
- Renewal paper work
- Follow up on maintenance requests
- Marketing vacancies
- Scheduling vendors, turn overs and repairs
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer knowledge
- Experience with AMSI a plus
- Must live on site
• Basic MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel
• Ability to navigate the internet
• Working knowledge of smartphone technology including phone calls, texting, sending/responding to email, photos
• Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication, division and percentages)
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of property management best practices including Fair Housing law and Landlord Tenant Law
• Superior attention to detail
• Sound judgement and follow through
• Composure under pressure and willingness to learn and take direction
• First class customer service
• Two years related multi-family experience
• Supervisory skills a plus
The Resident Manager must have great customer service skills, be punctual and detail oriented. The Resident Manager must also have excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and be self motivated and energetic. Our Resident Manager should also possess the ability to learn quickly, have stellar attention to detail,applicant must be able to pass a skills test, and if offered the position they must be able to pass a background investigation including criminal history.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should reply to this ad and attach their resume in PDF format. Applicants invited for a personal interview will be asked to complete an employment application.
THE C&R MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal is to create a place where employees are respected, where customer service is our top priority, where success and results are part of our life, and where people can have fun. Above all, employees can be proud to be working for one of the best real estate service companies in the industry.
The founders' vision of C&R Real Estate Services, Co. was to establish a company where customer service is paramount. C&R has never wavered from that mission since its inception in 1969. C&R Real Estate Services, Co. is dedicated to providing Oregon and Washington with a variety of services which include assisting residents in finding apartment homes, helping clients manage their commercial or multifamily real estate investments, and full real estate brokerage service. We are a family oriented company with strong values and we strive for a team-environment that promotes professional and personal growth for all employees. Our website can be viewed at www.crrealestate.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers