compensation: Competitive salary, health and retirement benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Maintenance Tech is required to perform several duties related to the cleaning, painting, and other maintenance tasks for apartments. They are responsible for diagnosing and solving different problems in an apartment complex, such as maintaining air conditioning systems, replacing electrical switches, unclogging drains, cleaning gutters, replacing appliance parts, etc. These workers also perform regular preventative maintenance tasks to make sure that buildings are maintained and functioning as designed. Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or with others.
Schedule is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Tues. thru Sat. With 1 hour lunch break
Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. Maintenance Tech must have the skills to effectively and safely operate power tools and equipment necessary to complete tasks outlined above. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Valid Driver's License
• able to lift or move 50-75 lbs.
• Pool maintenance certification
• Have manual dexterity
• Ability to use safely a 24' extension ladder and be able to go on roofs
• Ability to solve different types of problems
• Mechanical aptitude
• Basic carpentry knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure
• Maintain an awareness to detail
• Being able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Displaying good communication skills
• Being able to follow precise instructions
• Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the Employee Handbook
• Successfully pass a drug test
• Perform all other duties as assigned daily
Basic understanding of Federal, State and Local Landlord/Tenant Law ( willing to train the right person)
Onsite living required, after probationary period. (discounted rent)
Screening prior to job offer- Credit/Criminal/Driving/Drug
To apply please respond with cover letter and resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers