Wilco Stores Warehouser
QR Code Link to This Post
Greet customers and load warehouse and yard products. Assist customers, provide product information, provide support on the sales-floor when needed, and keep warehouse and yard areas clean and orderly. Unload, check-in, and stock warehouse and yard area merchandise. Support the Lead Warehouser in reaching department goals.
• Unload, check-in, and stock warehouse and yard merchandise utilizing established procedures.
• Provide product information to customers on warehouse and yard products.
• Carry out and load farm store merchandise.
• Keep the farm store stocked with merchandise warehoused or stored in the yard or warehouse.
• Operate forklift and delivery vehicles regularly.
• Open and close yard and warehouse areas.
• Make deliveries to customer locations.
Successful Candidates Will Have
• The ability to interact successfully with customers and co-workers.
• Skill to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
• The ability to regularly lift and move bags/bales/items up to 50 pounds.
• The ability to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen
• Profit share
• 401K retirement plan
• Employee discount
• Paid time off
$13.50 Per Hour
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard "farm store". With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that's right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination.
Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,2017 and 2018. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Wilco is an equal opportunity employer.
Please Visit www.wilcojobs.com to apply!