Lamont Bros. is a team of amazing talent that brings together vision, creativity, and craftsmanship to build beautiful living spaces. Our building philosophy stems from a belief that what we do matters. Architecture is something that is often here long after we are gone. We want to build something that is amazingly beautiful now—but will also remain amazingly beautiful for generations.
If you are searching for an opportunity to be part of a team that cares about each other like family and is dedicated to true craftsmanship, please contact us today to learn more. We provide competitive wages and a fantastic benefit package to our team members which includes health & dental insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, and other perks.
Check us out here: lamontbros.com
The Interior Designer creates the important first impression for all walk-in clientele at Lamont Bros. They will be personable, warm, inviting, and make clients comfortable throughout their experience in the Showroom. The Interior Designer will educate clients and designers on products and be considered the product expert in the office. They will work closely with teammates to support projects. They will make sales to walk in clients and create an overall pleasant selection experience.
· Staff the showroom and welcome visitors
· Receive incoming phone calls for Lamont Bros, transfer or assist callers as needed
· Consult and assist walk-in clients and Lamont Bros Designers with selections
· Provide expertise on products and make sales in Showroom
· Enter selections into software program (Buildertrend)
· Create product design boards for Lamont Bros Design Consultants and Designers
· Price and order cabinetry
Preferred but not Required Experience:
· Must have a passion for creating a fantastic client experience
· Sales skills and experience
· Must have 3+ years’ experience or degree in Interior Design
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers