You're the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
QR Code Link to This Post
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in the Portland Metro area. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Key Sub Tasks
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
What We Offer
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Oregon. You'll have unlimited earning potential. Our top technicians make over $100k per year.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of premiums for the employee's health, dental, vision and life insurance. We also pay 25% of the premiums for a spouse and/or children.
• Company smart phone and tablet with access to integrated software.
• Company supplied uniforms.
• Holiday pay and paid time off.
• 401(k) with employer match and sponsored profit sharing.
• A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll build life-long friendships at Roth Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and our customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us by watching this video: Our people make the difference
After you have watched the video, please click the following link to apply for this position:
Click on the following link to apply:
HVAC Residential Service Technician