We are a well-established mechanical contractor in the southeast metro area. Benefits include health insurance for individual and family, vision insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability, life insurance, PTO, and a 401(k) plan.
If your looking for a career in a trade?? Consider sheet metal. Even if you don’t have any experience we can teach you!
- Fabricating metal parts/duct work
- Verifying receipts and deliveries of goods
- Inventory control
- General housekeeping
- Process paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with tape measure, grinders, drills, skill saws, chop saws, shear, and brakes.
- Able to follow and implement verbal and written instructions
- Ability to follow safety procedures
- Positive attitude
- Good communicator
- Able to regularly lift and move 60 lbs
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours
- Current driver’s license (with good driving record)
- Pre employment drug test required
For consideration, send your resume and wage requirements. Your submittal will be kept confidential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity within our work force. The Company does not discriminate in the hiring, job classification, promotion, compensation, benefits, or other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other class or status protected by law. The Company seeks all qualified candidates who want to work with us and become part of our expanding team. People of all diversity are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers