Work for OptiMIM in Wilsonville! Hiring now! $30/hr
QR Code Link to This Post
Sr Maintenance Mechanic
10085 SW Commerce Circle Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
The wage for this position is $24-$35 an hour depending on experience, and is eligible for $1.00/hour shift differential. The schedule is Sunday thru Wednesday, 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm (four 10-hr shifts). Under minimal supervision and in an industrial manufacturing setting, the Sr. Maintenance Mechanic performs routine equipment repairs and preventative maintenance in an industrial manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include assembly and disassembly of mechanical equipment, troubleshooting equipment failures, performing preventative maintenance, configuring and repairing plumbing, brazing, basic electronic repairs and some TIG/ARC welding. To be considered a “senior” level mechanic, must hold a certification or license (valid in Oregon) in welding, electrical, or similar additional education & training.
- Shift start: 12:00PM
- Shift length: 10 hours
- Days: Sunday-Wednesday
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 61 days
- Paid time off
- 5 years of previous experience in industrial production or military setting, focused on electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic vacuum & mechanical systems, motor controls, drives & programmable controllers.
- Solid reading & math skills
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints
- Strong mechanic & troubleshooting skill
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
OptiMIM uses state-of-the-art metal injection molding technology to create high performing small precision metal components to almost any level of complexity and at virtually any volume.
PID = 4053