condition: good make / manufacturer: Centurion model name / number: Super Elite size / dimensions: 56cm
QR Code Link to This Post
Spring cleaning has me selling my 80's Vintage Black Centurion Super Elite Road bike. The Super Elite was a top model from Japan in 1980. This one owner bike is in good condition. No dents or cracks, very low miles. Includes original owner's manual. 'Medium' for sizing purposes. I'm 5' 10" and it's a great fit for me. Seat tube measures 56cm center-to-center. Top tube measures 56cm center-to-center. Specs below. Please e-mail for more info.
All Original as purchased Frame and Components:
1) Tange Champion No.2 Chrome Moly Steel butted tubes (Japan's best tube set at the time)
2) Everything else is basically made of aluminum except for a few steel tightening bolts and fasteners, the chain, cables and the quick release holding the wheels.
3) Suntour Cyclone Front and Rear Derailleurs
4) Suntour shift mechanisms
5) Dia-Compe Brakes and levers front and rear
6) Special Sakae Custom Road Champion Handles
7) Thin Araya Aluminum wheels 27" x 1 1/4"
8) Includes original owner's manual, warranty card, etc...
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers