compensation: Starting at $13.00-13.50 based on education & experience employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Opening for Toddler Teacher, scheduled for 20 hours per week, to work in Christian childcare setting. Hours are 2:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. Our teachers are key individuals in sharing the love of Jesus with the children while building relationships with the parents we serve. Duties include supervision of toddlers in the classroom and outdoors, changing diapers, assisting in serving afternoon snack, and working with other staff members to maintain a clean and safe environment. Position also assists with light cleaning tasks at the end of the day.
We are a non-profit Lutheran preschool and childcare center that has been in operation for over 30 years. We value making a positive impact on the lives of children and families of our community. Our center is licensed with the state of Washington, is participating in the WA Early Achievers program, and is accredited with National Lutheran School Accreditation. We are seeking individuals who lead an active Christian faith life, and who desire to serve the Lord through sharing that faith with children.
- have portable background check/fingerprint clearance, or be able to obtain it.
- have education and/or experience in early childhood field, minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- be active in a local Christian church.
- be at least 21 years of age.
- have had a TB test in the last 12 months or obtain a TB test before the first day of employment
- provide proof of immunization for MMR
- must have or be willing to acquire First Aid/CPR card, Safe Sleep Training, Shaken Baby Syndrome Training, WA Food Workers Card, HIV/Blood-borne Pathogens Training, and MERIT registration meeting initial training requirement or exemption.
Interested applicants are invited to submit resume through the reply link, or stop by to pick up an application and/or drop off resume at Grace Lutheran Childcare, 9900 SE Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver, WA 98664. For questions or more information, call director Judy Scriven at (907) 350-9476.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers