Position available: AutoCad Designer
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Drafter/CAD designer to support our structural engineering department. This position does require general computer proficiency as well as some familiarity with construction drawings. AUTOCAD experience is preferred, as well as familiarity with the construction/framing industry.
Other details regarding this position:
• Full-time position. Requires availability between standard business hours of 8:30-5
• Part-time availability may be considered.
• Requires ability to follow instruction
• Requires ability to communicate via phone, email and in person with clients
• Competitive starting wage depending on experience
Full-time members of our team are eligible for: Medical insurance benefits; Employer-matched retirement plan; Paid holidays; Vacation benefits.
Please submit a resume, a cover letter, and three professional references via email to Info@EkEngineering. net. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
We do not have any other positions available.