Catworks Construction is seeking to add a heavy civil estimator/project manager to our team. We have an opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and wants to work in a positive team-oriented work environment. We are looking for someone who believes that working together to get the best results for our customers is the top priority.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Civil Construction Management Experience or Construction Management Degree
- Strong communication and organizational Skills
- Computer knowledge & efficiency, including MS Office Products
- Strong decision-making & problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage critical deadlines and budgets
- Experience with HCSS (Heavy Construction Systems Specialists) preferred but not required
- Work well in a team environment
If you are a humble and committed person who believes in the idea that our customers come first, please forward your resume and compensation requirements via email reply on Craigslist or visit our website at www.catworksconstruction.com where you can learn more about us and apply.
We offer very competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, vacation, annual bonus, as well as 401k with match. We are a family-oriented company, interested in growth for our employees both professionally and personally. We pay 100% of family health benefits after the probationary period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Catworks Construction is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its employees.
The policy of Catworks is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in the area of non-discrimination in employment. Discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age) military and veteran status is prohibited.