compensation: $12.15 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Posting: Environmental Services Attendant - Janitorial ilani
Reports to: EVS Supervisor Ridgefield, WA
Pledge for Success:
We are dedicated in hiring outstanding individuals who share in our commitment and passion in serving our guests. Ambition, dedication, attention to detail, and a warm smile are all winning characteristics that lead to the spirit of who we are.
Performs daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tasks. During hours of operation, if not performing other job duties, Maintenance will continually circulate the facility with pan and broom in hand to sweep tickets/trash from the floor, collect trash/tickets from countertops and trash from tables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promotes superior guest service.
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs, dusts, and vacuums all areas of the facility including special cleaning required by management.
• Removes and recycles trash.
• Cleans and sanitizes rest rooms.
• Maintains floor cleanliness.
• Communicates inventory supply status to management.
• Operates dish machine.
• Reports on any observed security, environmental and health and safety related concerns and any equipment malfunctions.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull 40 lbs.
• Reaching and stooping are part of the job.
• Must be able to stand and walk for an 8-hour shift.
• Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
Apply online at www.ilaniresort.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers