Chuck’s Produce and Street Market in Vancouver, WA is seeking a Production Cook for our extremely busy Deli where we prepare and deliver scratch breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our production cook will be responsible for prepping and cooking orders to company specifications in a very busy and high volume kitchen. We are looking for hardworking, friendly and outgoing individuals to add to our great team environment.
Skills needed include but are not limited to:
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
• Ensure company sanitation policies are upheld
• Ensure food quality and consistency
• Demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of cooking disciplines, including prep, hot food and cold food production, proper storing and cooking
• Working with vegetarian recipes
• Follow recipes
• Control cost
• Control waste
• Attractive food presentation
• Minimum of one year experience working in a production kitchen such as institutional or catering where there has been large quantity cooking
• Ability to do basic math and recipe measurements
• Strong recipe and menu knowledge
• Current Food Handlers permit
This is a full-time hourly position. We are open Sunday through Friday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM and must be able to work shifts within these hours, including earlier time when prep is needed. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, vacation, 401K, etc. We are closed on Saturdays!
Our mission is to offer extraordinary service to our customers with quality products that exceeds the expectations at a fair price. Our employees are the face of Chuck’s and our most valuable asset. Happy, dedicated and loyal employees make the difference for our customer experience. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our employees by providing a unique and positive working environment.
If interested, apply today for immediate consideration by sending resume to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers