Residential Security Officer Needed
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking professional, confident, and hard working individuals!
Securitas Security is on the search for friendly and courteous individuals with a strong work ethic and a passion to help others. Exceptional customer service background highly desired. Candidates for this role will conduct extensive patrols of the premises; providing a secure environment for all residents and guests.
Location: Vancouver, WA
Hours: Full-time; 3rds, and 2nd/3rd split shifts available
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• Employee Purchase Programs
• COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Access control-monitor all entries/exits
• Patrols premises- extensive amounts of walking, climbing stairs etc
• Reports suspicious activity
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserve order- provide a safe and secure environment for all residents and guests
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Call Us TODAY...503.445.4941
Being An Officer Not Only Benefits You But Also The People Around YOU!!!
Please Click Here to apply