There's something very satisfying about working for a company that cares for seniors as well as their employees. Become a caregiver in a company where everything you do, in whatever capacity, is contributing to someone else's well-being and happiness. In the role of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with Beam for Seniors, you will provide personalized and coordinated care while nurturing ongoing relationships with seniors to promote health and independence in their home.
As a certified Beam Team member your responsibilities will include:
• Perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living.
• Provide reminders about taking medication and assisting with medication that the client self-administers.
• Assist with good personal hygiene.
• Engaging clients in physical and/or mental exercises.
• Will be expected to accept (one-on-one) In-Home Caregiving and Community Living assignments
• Must have current CNA license
Our seniors aren't the only ones benefiting from your employment with Beam - you will, too. We offer a full suite of benefits including:
• Flexible Scheduling
• Paid vacation
• Perks and Discounts
• Refer a Friend Bonus Program
You will be committed to achieving client satisfaction and will resolve all issues in a timely and respectful manner. You must have:
• Take action attitude
• Compassion for others
• Unyielding integrity
• Composure under pressure
• Customer focus
NEXT STEPS: Reply with your resume or call us, interview with us, and see what we are all about! We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers