compensation: generous and competitive employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our second generation, growing, family and cosmetic dental practice in Vancouver is hiring a front office employee.
This person must enjoy being a team player and will be working with the office manager, co-workers, and patients. Some job duties include: scheduling patients, checking patients in, verifying insurance, and collecting co-pays.
We are looking for a long-term team member who has dental front desk experience, an outgoing and friendly personality and a natural ability to interact with people while giving 5 STAR customer service. A position at our practice is a dental career, not a dental job!
Job skills and attributes include but not limited to the following:
MUST HAVE DENTAL FRONT DESK EXPERIENCE
• Must have excellent intrapersonal skills
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent time management skills
• Must be organized and able to multi-task
• Have a passion for learning, growing and working side by side with the team
• Be comfortable "going with the flow" of the practice
• Be an independent thinker and worker
• Have a passion for excellence and 5-star customer service
• Have a reliable and stable work history
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Be upbeat and articulate, with a genuine smile
Days and hours are; Monday and Wednesday 8 am to 5 pm; Tuesday and Thursday 7 am to 4 pm and occasional half day Fridays.
We offer: health insurance with 80% of the premium paid by the practice, 401K with a matching contribution and profit share, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Eaglesoft experience a plus.
We invite you to send us your resume, cover letter, and references.
We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers