Family Health Center is an established non-profit Community Health Center in S.W. Washington, seeking Medical Assistants. We have clinics in Cowlitz, Wahkiakum, and Pacific counties that include Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health Services, for high-risk, low-income and multi-ethnic population. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide exceptional care for our patients and clients and our sincere connection to the communities we serve.
QR Code Link to This Post
Candidates must already be Washington State DOH certified as "ACTIVE" with no restrictions and have at least six months to one year of experience.
go to https://www.cowlitzfamilyhealth.org
1. All steps must be completed and documents sent in to be considered
2. Fill out the FHC application and disclosures completely - no blanks - email addresses for references
3. Using the craigslist reply link send your FHC forms, Resume, WA DOH Certification number, and Cover letter. Indicate MA in the Subject line
We are searching for someone who enjoys working with people, has a passion for healthcare, can provide great customer service, can follow directions, complete jobs tasks, work under stressful situations yet remain calm, and is self motivated. You would work directly with a medical provider documenting patient charts accurately and efficiently while performing the following and other tasks; rooming patients, medication refills per protocol, lab draws, family planning visits, receiving and entering telephone messages, relaying messages to patients per provider direction, reviewing and preparing for the next day visits and immunization administration. Medical Assistants interact with patients and colleagues in person and by phone on a daily basis. The MA must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Other duties to be assigned.
Ideal candidates will have successful completion of a minimum of one academic year of post-secondary education in a medical assisting program from an accredited educational institution. FHC prefers an AA degree in medical assisting. Along with education, the right Medical Assistant will perform childhood immunizations, be proficient in medical terminology and medical office procedures.
* "ACTIVE" Certified through the State of Washington with at least 6 mos. - 1 year of experience in Medical Assisting.
* Must be up to date and provide proof of all immunizations and vaccinations.
* Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
* The right assistant will be outgoing, friendly, professional, possess a positive attitude and have the ability to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse population of patients.
* Valid CPR / First Aid card needed.
Generous Employer Paid Benefits
We do pre employment drug testing and background checks
visit our website for more information www.cowlitzfamilyhealth.org
EOE Affirmative Action Employer