QR Code Link to This Post
Lifeline Connections is a not-for-profit agency that is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Washington State, offering a full continuum of care for individuals who have a behavioral health condition. Lifeline Connections' patients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find and sustain long-term recovery. For over fifty years Lifeline Connections has provided hope, help and healing to thousands of individuals in Washington State and within the Portland, Oregon metro area.
Children and Youth Treatment Services Program Director – Posting #19-114
The Program Director works closely with the Chief Clinical Officer and is responsible for the provision of clinical services to patients enrolled in their assigned program. This position provides program oversight and clinical supervision for all counseling staff on their assigned unit including clinical service delivery, maintenance of patient records, contract compliance and liaison with various government and private agencies and officials. This position is a member of the Management Team. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
• Review Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and Revised Codes (RCWs) and Federal regulations pertaining to children and youth mental health treatment and substance use disorder treatment and develop and implement policies and procedures to comply with said codes and regulations;
• Ensure that continuous quality improvement addresses both patient needs and compliance with WACs, RCWs, CARF standards and Federal Regulations;
• Ensure that the agency treatment programs are maintained in such a way to be in substantial compliance with Department of Health (DOH) ,insurance organization reviews, and CARF Surveys;
• Prepares and submits statistical reports to the Chief Clinical Officer and Chief Quality Officer for program compliance with contract performance indicators;
• Provides clinical supervision of treatment services including case staffing, chart entries, case audits, and service plan reviews;
• Orientation of all new staff to their assigned unit;
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Lifeline Connections contracts;
• Prepare and present in-service training to staff in order to meet the needs of the changing trends in the program; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• A master’s degree or further advanced degree in counseling or one of the social sciences from an accredited college or university required;
• Experience providing behavioral health treatment services to children and youth required;
• Must be licensed in a counseling related field by the Washington State Department of Health;
• Five years’ experience as a qualified counselor as defined in WAC 246-809, or its successor;
• Have a minimum of 2 years clinical supervisory experience;
• Interest and ability to meet the licensing requirements of a Substance Use Dependency Professional in Washington State (SUDP) consistent with WAC 246-811 and RCW 18.205 within a period of time set at time of hire preferred;
• Previous documented experience working with an understanding of statistical methods, managing budgets, supervision of personnel and program management;
• Current unencumbered driver license and proof of current car insurance may be required;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Great attendance; and
• Ability to work well with others.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources. We will only accept resumes with a cover letter specifying the position title and posting number of the position you are applying for. For more information on this and other positions, please visit our website at www.lifelineconnections.org
Lifeline Connections is striving to be your employer of choice by offering our regular/full time employees a generous benefits package. The plan covers over 75% of medical, dental, and vision costs for the employee and all dependents. There are no out-of-pocket costs for co-pays, prescriptions, or deductible under the medical plan. We also have employer paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 401(K) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 4%. On top of all that, our employees receive approximately 4 weeks of paid time off during their first year of employment (accrual rates increase with years of service), as well as 3 personal holidays and 10 paid holidays per year!
Send us your resume and let's talk about you joining our team!