Wanting a long-term CNA / Home Care Aid to work in our adult family home, which is a private residence licensed by the State of WA that provides room and board to 6 Residents and assist with their Activity’s of Daily Living.
Please send us a resume with your inquire.
*-Employee duties include:
Responsible for up to 6 elderly residents with their ADLs,
- Showering, personal care, grooming,
- Transferring, stand-by assist and lift (-transfer) Residents as necessary,
- Meal Preparation, housekeeping and laundry,
- Medication administration and charting,
- Progress note taking / record keeping,
- Other responsibilities as necessary and noted.’
Classes / certifications required:
- Home Care Aid Certification (70+ Hours of Training) or CNA, (Current WA Registered Certification)
- TB Test Pass (2 step test or X-ray),
- Current Driver License and SSN, CPR and First Aid.
- Enjoy and love to be around seniors / kids / pets,
- Reliable with own transportation,
- Professional, punctual, presentable, honest, and clean,
- Have recommendations and recent work information available.
Full time and part time available.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers