Lifeline Connections is a not-for-profit agency that is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Washington State, offering a full continuum of care for individuals who have a behavioral health condition. Lifeline Connections' patients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find and sustain long-term recovery. For over fifty years Lifeline Connections has provided hope, help and healing to thousands of individuals in Washington State and within the Portland, Oregon metro area.
Housing Supervisor - Posting #19-104
The Housing Supervisor works closely with the Program Director and is responsible for the oversight and supervision of all housing staff, as well as the services they provide to patients. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
• Provide supervision to housing staff and conduct regular staff meetings;
• Ensure a safe and confidential environment that promotes recovery and success for patients;
• Work as part of the housing unit, functioning as a team to ensure proper services are provided by each staff;
• Will provide direct patient care and carry a caseload as needed to ensure services are provided as required of the department;
• Conducts staff performance evaluations;
• Will ensure that the housing staff accomplish the following:
• Maintain complete and up to date files that document all services and contacts;
• Support and implement agency policies and procedures;
• Provide the necessary services and resources to patients in order to assist with access to housing in the community;
• Establishes and maintains relationships with community agencies and service providers to meet the needs of patients.
• Represents the Agency in the community at various meetings;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Possess a bachelor's degree in a related social service science field;
• Minimum three years of paid or voluntary experience with adults or youth in a mental health or substance use disorder treatment facility or a supportive housing organization;
• Minimum one year of supervisory experience;
• Ability to communicate clearly;
• Ability to work well with others;
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing; and
• Good attendance.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources. We will only accept resumes with a cover letter specifying the position title and posting number of the position you are applying for. For more information on this and other positions, please visit our website at www.lifelineconnections.org
Lifeline Connections is striving to be your employer of choice by offering our regular/full time employees a generous benefits package. The plan covers over 75% of medical, dental, and vision costs for the employee and all dependents. There are no out-of-pocket costs for co-pays, prescriptions, or deductible under the medical plan. We also have employer paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 401(K) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 4%. On top of all that, our employees receive approximately 4 weeks of paid time off during their first year of employment (accrual rates increase with years of service), as well as 3 personal holidays and 10 paid holidays per year!
Send us your resume and let's talk about you joining our team!