EXCEPTIONAL LVT/CVT with management skills needed.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an established, AAHA-accredited, privately owned, small animal practice looking to enhance our management team. This position is an outstanding opportunity for a full time LVT/CVT looking for leadership responsibilities and excellent compensation.
Our team truly cares about each other, the clients, and pets in our trust. We are looking for a like-minded manager for the clinical areas of the practice. Our clinic is the perfect home for the right self-motivated, caring individual who wants to jointly lead our progressive hospital to new heights in clinical excellence and growth.
We have a strong history of practice growth with a sustained 20-30% productivity increase year over year from the time we acquired the practice in 2014 and revitalized it. This growth was achieved while elevating the standards of patient care, professional client communications and improved work environment. Our facility was remodeled in 2016 and then sequentially upgraded with full dental equipment (including dental radiography), computerized records, regular digital radiography, latest in-house IDEXX lab suite, electrocautery, ultrasound and more.
• $6000 signing bonus for Managing LVT/CVT.
• Compensation base of $23/Hr.
• Substantial Management Profit sharing bonuses $5,000-20,000 annually.
• Generous benefits package including: health insurance, dental benefits, disability, PTO, $750/yr CE reimbursement, retirement plan and more!
• Washington LVT licensing fee reimbursement.