At VCA, your pet’s health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal. VCA has over 750 animal hospitals located in 43 US states and 5 Canadian provinces. There are opportunities to participate in VCA Charities events and efforts, and VCA now has over 222 Pet Food Pantry locations in 2 countries!
We value our Licensed Technicians and really utilize them for what they went to school for!
Technical skills must include but are not limited to:
• Radiography (including dental)
• Catheter placement
• Patient care
• Medical record documentation
• Client education
• Laboratory knowledge
• Restraint skills
• Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize duties
• Work collectively in teams and alone
• Phone etiquette
• Triage and critical thinking
Vancouver, Washington is located on the north bank of the Columbia River and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon. We are surrounded by gorgeous green, mountains and wildlife, and close to the mountains and coast! Nearby Portland, Oregon is a great city to explore with amazing food, breweries, music, outdoor activities, galleries and museums, parks, local produce and maker markets, sports and more!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Competitive pay
• Pet care discounts for employee pets
• A choice among three medical plans, three dental plans and two vision plans
• Health Savings Accounts (HAS) and both healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Company paid life insurance and the option to purchase supplemental life insurance
• Short term and long term disability plans
• Free CE opportunities
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Ability to transfer within VCA hospitals across North America
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers