**TO APPLY: please visit the website listed and complete the online application process**
Clark College is currently accepting applications for a full-time, non-permanent, exempt Business Systems Analyst in the Human Resources department reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources and Compliance. This position will focus on the PeopleSoft’s Human Capital Management (HCM) pillar that the college is implementing in October 2019. This project-based position is through June 2020.
Clark College is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. Clark College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age perceived or actual physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, religion, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or use of a trained guide dog or service animal. The college considers equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination to be fundamental to the mission, Core themes, and objectives of the college. All faculty and staff hired at Clark College are encouraged to embrace, continually support and enhance social equity on our campus and in our community. Questions regarding the College’s Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to the Director of Human Resources, (360) 992-2105.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Clark College information systems including PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) module process related to human resources and payroll.
• Act as functional and technical lead and subject matter expert providing support for the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management pillar.
• Analyze human resources and payroll business processes and recommend changes to the appropriate vice presidents.
• Coordinate with department managers and staff to identify needs and implement changes.
• Perform data validation, integration and acceptance testing where needed.
• Create ad hoc queries and reports using PeopleSoft Query and other Business intelligence and data analysis tools.
• Work closely with local and SBCTC resources in support of ctcLink Human Capital modules.
• Provide Organizational Change Management (OCM) functions to promote continuous improvement and business process analysis within Human Resources.
• Responsible for optimizing the use of technology as well as identifying and leading the implementation of technology solutions that support HCM functions.
• Test and implement system improvements and enhance process workflow, including training.
• Document human resources and payroll business processes.
• Review and test ctcLink updates including working with end users on new functionality and determine effect on current systems and business processes.
• Work closely with ctcLink project staff to develop and implement security/access strategies and solutions as well as database and data analysis solutions and tools.
• Perform other related duties as required and deemed appropriate to accomplish assigned responsibilities and functions of the office.
• Create a safe, bias-free working environment, which engenders respect for differences.
• Provide leadership in accordance with the mission, core themes, objectives and values established by the college.
• Associate’s degree in business, technology, or closely related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience to obtain business analysis and systems support expertise.
• 3 years of experience in a technical and functional role providing business analysis and systems support for a complex information system and/or ERP.
• General knowledge of Human Resource and/or Payroll Processes.
• Ability to work well with people of all ages from academically, culturally, and socioeconomically diverse backgrounds.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, technology, or closely related field from an accredited college or university.
• Experience in higher education.
• Functional leadership or Subject Matter Expert experience in PeopleSoft’s Finance and Human Capital Management pillar, including PeopleSoft Query.
• Experience in providing organizational change management and business processes improvement solutions and tools.
• Certification(s) in Change Management, ITIL, Lean, Business Process Reengineering, and/or Project Management or other directly applicable areas.
Salary Statement: $61,947 annually
Benefits include vacation/ sick leave; medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance; retirement; and tuition waiver.
Required Online Application Materials:
• Clark College Online Application
• Letter of application describing background and experience related to qualifications and responsibilities of the position
• Current résumé
• Unofficial copy of all transcripts/certifications uploaded with online application or delivered to the Human Resources office in person or by fax (360-992-2873).
Please apply online at www.clark.edu/jobs
To contact Clark College Human Resources, please call (360) 992-2105.
Required application materials must be completed and submitted online by 3 p.m., April 8th, 2019.
Condition of employment:
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant’s suitability and competence to perform in the position. Completion of academic degrees will also be verified through receipt of official transcripts.
Upon request, accommodations are available to persons with disabilities for the application process. Contact Human Resources at (360)992-2105 or by video phone at (360)991-0901.
The security of all the members of the campus community is of vital concern to Clark College. Information regarding crime prevention advice, the authority of the Security/Safety Department, policies concerning reporting of any crimes which may occur on the campus, and crime statistics for the most recent 4-year period may be requested from the Clark College Security/Safety Department, (360) 992-2133. The most recent Annual Security Report can be viewed here: http://www.clark.edu/campus-life/student-support/security/report.php
If you are hired, you will need proof of identity, and documentation of U.S. citizenship or legal authorization to work.
CORRECTIONS OR EXTENDED NOTICES
Corrected or extended notices will be posted online and in the Human Resources Office.
Clark College Human Resources
March 25, 2019
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities